There are many reasons to work with us here at Suffolk Family Carers including:
- Flexible working arrangements
- An attractive pension scheme with a 7% employer contribution
- 23 days annual leave (rising to 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Access to childcare vouchers (salary sacrifice scheme)
- Plenty of opportunities for learning and development
- Free parking (or reimbursement of parking charges)
Our commitment to Safeguarding Children & Adults at Risk
Suffolk Family Carers is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk accessing our services. We ensure that our recruitment policies, processes and practices are robust, and that, to the best of our ability, our selection procedures prevent unsuitable people from gaining access to the children, young people and adults at risk we support.
All staff and volunteers working with children and vulnerable adults must be competent, confident and safe to do so. All posts working with children, young people and/or adults at risk will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For further details regarding our commitment to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults, please click here.