Employers for Carers Scheme
Caring is an issue which faces all of us. Changing demographics and an ageing population mean that 3 in 5 people will end up caring for someone at some point in their lives. The number of carers in the UK is set to grow from 6 million to 9 million in the next 30 years. This is an issue none of us can afford to ignore.
Suffolk Family Carers can help you support and retain your employees
- We have practical advice and support for employers seeking to develop carer friendly policies and practices.
- We have resources to promote the business benefits of supporting carers in the workplace.
- Our Advisers can provide advice and information to carers within your organisation to support them in their caring role.
- We can put family carers in touch will their local peer support group and organise respite activities so that they get a break from their caring role and an opportunity to socialize.
- We run a range of workshops and courses such as Caring with Confidence, Wellbeing for Me and The Autism and ADHD family carer course.
If you are an employer and what to find out more or arrange a meeting with us please contact us.