What does it mean to be a Friend of Suffolk Family Carers?
If you become a friend, you will be joining a network of people who have pledged to promote the services and support Suffolk Family Carers. Becoming a Friend can also ensure we continue to help more family carers.
It’s free to join and will give you lots of useful information and support. It’s a small step but one that could make a huge difference in your life and the lives of people you care about.
How do I become a Friend?
To join, all you have to do is contact us and we will send you an information pack
As a Friend of Suffolk Family Carers you’ll receive:
- A welcome pack with pin badge, car sticker and pen
- Our Friends newsletter three times a year
- Our Annual Review report
- An invite to our Annual General Meeting
You can also support us by:
- Donating – We are extremely grateful for one off or regular donations.
- Signing up to iStreet – We benefit from a percentage donation of your normal online shopping. It doesn’t cost you a penny!
- Volunteering – Our dedicated and talented team of volunteers support us throughout the organisation. Please contact us if you are interested in finding out more.
- Campaigning – From time to time we may ask you to support national and local campaigns
- Following us on Social Media – Find us on Twitter and Facebook
With your support, we will keep driving change across society to enable carers to have a life of their own alongside their caring role.